January 31, 2012

Sooo... I gave in to peer pressure!

I am not one to do something because everyone says I should.  Usually when someone says something is "The best thing EVER!!" I tend to avoid that thing because it can't be that good and I am sure I will be disappointed.  I have said that about a lot of things in the past and usually I am wrong. Usually they really are the best things ever (with exception to most of the twilight movies. The all pretty much suck... The last one was better than the rest though, I will give them that.) Anyways, I said that about pinterest when my little sister got addicted and told me I should get on the pinterest bandwagon. It took me a couple months until one day I decided that I will try it out and get it over with so I could go back to life.. Turns out Pinterest is the best thing ever! I am on it pretty much 24/7! I also avoided reading The Hunger Games books. They can't be that good. This is just a stupid craze that I don't understand (just like the harry potter books ;) haha I am still refusing to read those, though I am sure they would rock my socks off).  However, the other day I wanted a book to read and The Hunger Games was sitting on my bookshelf from when Ray bought it so he would have something to do over one of the breaks from school.  At first I read with skepticism so it took me a couple days to get through the first couple chapters. Then, unfortunately, I was hooked. It was so good! Kinda sad... but so good! :) I will have to go buy the second book since that is the only one we don't own haha...  Anways, I am now really looking forward to the movie that comes out in the end of march!! ahh!!! The cast is awesome and I am really looking forward to it! If you were like me... suck it up and read the book!! You won't be sorry you did!!



I found this cute drawing on pinterest somewhere and I love it! :)


Anyways, here are a couple photos from the past few weeks :)
She is such a fatty! and I love it!!

She is defiantly a daddy's girl. He gets the best smiles from her and I am jealous!

Told ya... daddy's girl. She would never sit on my lap nice like this!!

Oh I love this girl! she is so chunky and cute and her little personality makes me smile!!

3 comments:

  1. Hunger Games and Pinterest both ROCK! I was the same way on both girl! I can not believe how big she is geting! Those eyes are to dye for! Keep doing a great job! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on pinterest but didn't ever get addicted to it. And I have yet to read Hunger Games. Michael wants me to so I can go to the movie with him...I need to do it I guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little disappointed in how the series ended but holy cow they are great books! :) The last one was a little drawn out I think but I loved them! Cassie you totally need to read them! If you have a kindle I will totally let you borrow them from me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...