Oh man... I can't believe it is the end of February already! January was a LOOONG month but February is going by a little bit faster and I am just fine with that!!
So here is what has been happening in this month of love! :)
First, one of my mom's youngest brothers, Justin, got married to a cute girl named Colleen. We went to the ceremony and reception and it was nice to see the Fam.!
Brielle is getting so big!! I can't even believe it... I think I need to make a new headband... This is the only one that fits her big noggin! Oh well, I think it looks so cute on her!
The happy couple
This is the 5 generation photo we got to take while at the wedding!
Next we move on to Valentine's day!
The friday before Valentine's day Ray came home with these awesome flowers!!
And those awesome clips! They change colors in the sunlight! I wanted some when we went to California last summer but I was too cheap to pay for them! :) Ray won them at the teaching conference he had just come home from! It was a good day! :)
On V-Day I decided to make some homemade Samoa girl scout cookies and while I was unwrapping the caramels Brielle was devouring the chocolate bag! I am going to have a chocolate monster when she is actually old enough to eat it!
Brielle only has eyes for daddy! I decided to show everyone what she does when she looks at me and when she looks at daddy:
When she looks at me
When she looks at daddy...
Me...
Daddy!!
It is so not fair! and it isn't just because I am holding a camera.. she does this all day! haha
Maybe it is because Ray plays games on his Ipod with her? jk... She loves tv and electronics! She watches Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre with me all the time! Got to get her hooked on the good ones while she's young!
I do get some pretty good smiles without daddy sometimes. She is usually really happy when she wakes up in the morning so I decided to document it!
I just love her crib set... It is so cute!!
This is what usually greets me in the morning (granted it is a short period of time... like 2 minutes until she gets too hungry or annoyed that I haven't picked her up.. but I still like to wake up to this in the mornings!)
She likes the owls too! The owls are my favorite!
We love the Grammy Grams!!
My brother and sister-in-law let us borrow their exersaucer toy and Brielle loves it! She loves to stand up and I get too tired of holding her up all day! This lets her jump and stand and wiggle all she wants! We love it!
Told ya... she LOVES daddy!
I love her! I get the funniest faces from her!
Who wouldn't love those chunky thunder thighs!!?? I just want to bite them they are so cute!! But it does make me a little bit sad that she is so big! She is in 9 month size clothes and she is already almost grown out of her car seat! She is almost 30 inches tall which makes the car seat too small (the shoulder straps are getting harder to fit over her shoulders! :(
She will be 6 months old in a week and a half and that is sooo crazy! She is rolling all over the house and it is scary! I need to baby proof my house and I can't seem to find the time to do it! We just love her and we are excited to see her little personality come out more and more!!
Anyways.. Enjoy!! or not... Your choice!!


She is so freakin cute! It's not fair they get more smiles from daddy is it? Jensen is the same way. I think he gets sick of me all day so he's extra happy for daddy! NExt time you guys come to Richfield let us know..since we live here now!
ReplyDelete