Oh my... so much has been going on, it's insane! but the major thing that has happened is that my grandparents came home from their mission! :) Here are some of the pictures taken at the airport while we were waiting!
She wasn't too thrilled about waiting but she did pretty good considering!
Oh marcus... such a cute lil guy!
This is a miricle! Brax wan't the happiest of campers! but he is so funny!
Mikey was having fun with all the kids! I love his hat!
HAHAHA... Kaia is so funny! I asked her to show me her awesome sign and this is what I got! If looks could kill.... lol
She perked up a little bit after that haha
Waiting... waiting... waiting...
Tuns out we were waiting by the wrong gate... lol We forgot they came in from the international gate so they walked up right behind us haha it was funny but we are happy they are home!
Here is the whole gang! :)
Oh aren't my grandparents so cute!
anyways... Brielle is getting so big! We had her 4 month well baby check up a couple of weeks ago. She is 17.5 lbs. and 26.5 inches long! she is in the 90th percentile and above in all the categories. She has learned to roll from her back to her belly! It is so cute but she gets so mad that she can't get back to her back! but she is so cute, her personality is starting to show more and more everyday! Her hair is also getting longer! I love it! It is so red! :)
I rarely get pictures of her smiling so this is a rare occasion! Every time I pull the camera out she gets such a serious look on her face! I had to work for this one!
we are such terrible parents haha this is how she likes to watch tv... she is so funny and we love her!
I have started working out again... I am sick of not having any clothes to wear haha I have a long way to go but I am woking at it! I have already lost a like 6 or 7 lbs. (since I started in November.. but slacked off since last week) It annoys me that I let myself go when I was pregnant, but now I guess I will have to work out even harder this time. I am thinking about running a 5k in April. I am starting to "train" by trying to improve my time.. It is pretty sad right now but hopefully I will make it in a decent time by then! If not I think we will run one in June!
anyways, enjoy... or not! It's your choice!


Brielle is so stinkin cute! Love it! You and me both are trying to lose weight...here's to us! :)
ReplyDeleteHey me too!!! Its the ONE thing that sucks after having kids... Good luck on the race Mars, I know you can do it! Brielle is getting so big! I love the bright red hair, :) I look forward to your blogs! Miss you!
ReplyDelete