January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas and all that jazz...

We had a pretty awesome Christmas!  We didn't do much leading up to Christmas (we were too lazy lol) but we had a pretty busy holiday weekend!  We spent Christmas eve in Spanish Fork with Ray's family. We had a good time even if we were the only ones there for the majority of the time haha. Then we spent Christmas day at with my family in Heber. We had fun there too! It was WAY more crazy with the all the kiddos but it was fun to see the boys get so excited! I can't wait until Brielle is old enough to know what is going on! Maybe next Christmas she will get it a little bit... We did go buy shatter proof bulbs for our tree for next year... Having a one year old and glass bulbs probably isnt a good idea!  So here are a few pictures from the eventful weekend!

Ray was so excited when we actually had presents under our tree. I think he asked me everyday for a week before christmas if we could open them.. so on Christmas Eve I let him open the ones from me! I had gone to Logan and got him some new USU hats because he really needed new hats! I also got him a USU license plate cover (or whatever those things are called)! He was excited... he has been saying he wanted one since he got his new truck!


 
This is us in our "Christmas outfits" after church! Brielle looked so cute in her pretty red dress!

These weren't her christmas jammies but they were still cute! I love the hat! 






We also had all the boys put on santa hats and brielle was the christmas elf haha they were so funny! Braxton is a little stinker but he is so funny! 







After the pictures were taken I was handed BOTH babies haha I cannot imagine having twins!! It would be so hard! but I do love me some chunky babies! Marcus was so tired from all the picture mayhem that he totally zonked out as soon as he was picked up!  No luck with that for Brielle... little stinker hates naps. which sucks for me. 

I didn't get any pictures of New Years but we had a fun time! We went to Logan and had a Harry Potter marathon with Josh and Ashlee and the kiddos! and that is all that has been going on! We are excited for this coming year and all that it will bring! Ray hopes to find a teaching job in Utah County so he can move closer to the mink ranch (ugh... oh well... He loves it so I will try to pretend to love it too!). He takes his last praxis test this month and after this school year he will have his level 2 teaching license which is awesome! :) I am just going to be hanging out this year just like I did last year! I don't have any special plans as of right now... except to lose all this sucky baby weight... but that is an ongoing trial haha because the second I lose it it will probably be time to put it back on again. story of my life haha anyways, that is all for now! 

Enjoy... or not.. Your choice!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...