December 19, 2011

I just love this girl! :)




Grandma Davis gave Brielle a fun play mat for an early Christmas present! She loves it!

Isn't she so cute!? we love her!!

and yet another facial expression that I can't stop laughing at! She likes to yell at me... Sassy little baby!


This one is pretty good too! haha...

.... and this one!

She's getting more used to being on her tummy.. but she still hates it.

She has such a big noggin... but I think she is so cute! I love her eyes in this one!

Anyways... that is all I really have for the moment! We are doing good and we are looking forward to the holidays! 

2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big and cuter by the second!!! Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! She's so stinkin cute and has the cutest little faces! I bet you have so much fun with her! Miss ya Mar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...