So yes, I have become one of those people who once they have a baby will only blog about the baby. So sue me :) I have nothing else going on in my life at the moment so I have decided to post lots of pictures that I have on my computer! I probably take a thousand a day. As I was looking at all the pictures I have taken over the past 2 months I started finding out that Brielle has a lot of facial expressions and as I kept going I just giggled and giggled. She is so funny... or maybe she thinks I am crazy so she looks at me weird haha... So I hope you enjoy her many facial expressions as much as I do!
This is the "what the heck mom?" look (I get it frequently)
This was when she was little tiny and she was just learning how to smile!
This is a "you are a dork mom what the heck do you want!" look haha
This is one of my FAVORITE pictures I have taken of her haha it makes me laugh every time I look at it! She is so chunky and her little smirks are so cute!
This one also makes me giggle! That lip!! So sad but so cute at the same time!
She really hates that hat... every time I put it on her this is what she does... I have to be sneaky with hats. I have to put it on her when she is asleep or I get this...
HAHAHA how can you not laugh when you see this picture!? It is my favorite "You are a freak" look haha I am so glad I got this! I might frame it and show her when she is older how sassy she was from the beginning!!
She really LOVES bath time! She splashes the crap out of that tub!
And this is my absolute favorite to leave you with! I just love her!
One of these days I might have something to say about me or Ray but right now we are both pretty boring! He works and I stay home with the chunky butt!




I can't believe how much she's changed already. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. lol. I love all the pictures! So fun.
ReplyDeleteShe's so darn cute, and full of personality already! She's changed so fast! It was so fun seeing you guys on the train! Sorry we couldn't talk really.. we'll have to get together sometime when you in town again! Maybe for both of our birthdays?!? Love ya!!
ReplyDelete