Oh how I LOVE to watch Brielle sleep! It makes me laugh! Ever since we brought her home from the hospital she has hated to be tightly swaddled. She has to have her arms out of the blanket and there as to be enough room for her legs to extend (or she will kick and kick until they are free!). She defiantly likes to SPRAWL!! It is so funny! She isn't like this every time she is asleep but it happens more often than not for sure! :) Here are a couple pictures! :)
This is what she looks like most of the time.
She also smiles A LOT when she sleeps. It is so funny.
In the mornings after Ray goes to work the chunky butt gets to sleep in bed with me. I know it is a terrible habit and I am sure I will pay for it one day. But this is what I get to wake up to in the mornings!
Thank heavens for this bouncy chair! We put her in it when she naps during the day (another bad habit that I will most likely pay for later as well..). Se can sprawl pretty good in this chair lol
When she is startled by loud noises or movements this is what she looks like! She throws her hands up! This is by far the funniest thing she does!
After being startled... Love what her hands are doing haha
What up!?! haha I frequently find her like this when she is in her crib. I just love her chunky guts and livers! She is so cute and we are constantly kissing her chunky cheeks! She can be super cranky but she already has a cute little personality and we are excited to see how she turns out as she grows up! She defiantly keeps us on our toes and keeps life interesting!









Oh she is absolutely adorable! I want to kiss on those chunky cheeks also! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! I want her. :) Newborns are so fun! And the just keep getting more fun as they get older. You are such a cute mom. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Chubby babies are so much fun. lol.
ReplyDelete