We had Brielle's "newborn" pictures taken! Needless to say she is a little bit bigger than your average newborn and is A LOT more awake and aware... so we had a hard time getting her to cooperate! But I think the shots we got were super cute! The ones one the purple couch are my favorite! :)
anyways.. enjoy, or not! The choice is yours!












She is SOOOO cute! And you guys look really happy.
ReplyDeleteShe is so so cute Mar! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to love on her! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay that purple couch pic that you posted first on FB?? CA-UTE!! How long did you have to get all of those shots? It took us over an hour and a half to get the ones we got and that was because Rachel was being a stinker that night! We had to have the blow dryer on THE ENTIRE TIME to get her to cooperate! (X.x) I was not happy. But those are some super cute pics!! I wish I lived closer to Fotofly!
ReplyDeleteSteph: no worries Brielle was a stinker that day too! slept the whole way there then she cried pretty much the whole time! I am seriously surprised they werent all of her screaming!! But we went to fotofly in Draper and they had a girl there that held her and made some seriously funny noises and then at the last second she would move out of the way and they would snap the picture and then she would get right back in there and make more noises lol! I am glad we live close enough to them :) The studio is pretty cool!
ReplyDelete