umm... yeah right. That is what my pregnancy countdown told me this morning! Today is my actual due date (August 30th) but today is defiantly NOT the day! I have yet to get a real contraction and I highly doubt they are going to start in the next little bit! I was hoping she would come early so Ray wouldn't have to stress about taking work off during the first weeks of school but seeing as how school started yesterday that plan is also shot! haha oh well... here is hoping for labor day weekend!... literally haha!
Anyways, I have some pictures of me as a prego woman starting with 19 weeks which is when we got to find out we were having a cute little girl!
19 Weeks
21 Weeks
24 Weeks
28 Weeks
32 Weeks
34 Weeks
(sorry it is sideways... I was too lazy to fix it!)
38 Weeks
40 Weeks (Due TODAY!)
As you can see I was cute in the beginning but near the end there was no where for the baby to go but OUT! I have had people telling me that I have been carrying low for the past 2 months and that "you must be having that baby ANY DAY!" yeah well any day has come and gone and still no baby! But oh well... I had a doctors appointment today and there still hasn't been much change. I have been checked 4 times now and I am still only about one and a half cm dilated and only slightly thinned. Ray keeps telling me that I am "too good of a baby oven" and that "she is just trying to teach you patience!". Yeah well it's not working haha I think everyday I get more and more impatient.
I do have a theory though. After we found out we were pregnant we decided to keep it to ourselves for a little bit but in that time SOOOO many people came out of the woodworks that they were also pregnant. At one point I could count 12 women that I knew that were pregnant and almost half of those were due either 2 weeks before me or 2 weeks after. Right now almost all of those that were due close to me have had their babies except for one friend and my sister who are both due AFTER me. They both have been showing signs that they may not make it to their due dates. I am convinced that once these last 2 have their babies then (and only then) will mine come on her own! Just a theory but I bet she is doing it just to push my buttons! haha anyways, at my appointment today I had a non-stress test and an ultrasound to check the fluid and to see how big she is! According to the ultrasound tech she weighs about 7 lbs. 12 oz. Which is in the 69% so slightly over average. It still sounds like a huge watermelon that has to squeeze through a hole the size of a lemon... OUCH! After she was done measuring and everything I had her check to make sure she was still a she haha... and just like the first time we tried to check she made it as hard as she could! but finally after a lot of that gooey gel and prodding her to move we got a shot and thank heavens she is still a girl!! :) Unfortunately we couldn't get a picture of her face or anything cool like that so all I have is the "it's still a girl" shot!
So here it is... I couldn't see it until she described the photo to me but rest assured it is a girl!
I also needed to fill up some of my time so I decided to make a cute car seat cover! the Pink one is mine (obviously!) and then I had so much fun making mine that I decided to make one for my sister who is due here soon too! i Love the dinosaurs! :)
So anyways, hopefully the next post will be filled with pictures of a cute new baby! But until then that is all i've got!! :)
Enjoy, or not! Your choice!









No comments:
Post a Comment