January 10, 2011

I hate January.

Having a blog during holidays, birthdays, and big surprises is easy.  What the heck am I supposed to write when absolutely nothing is going on?! haha That actually isn't true, I have just chosen my actual journal over this blog for a couple different reasons. One of them being sheer convenience.  I am actually sick of being on the computer! shocker... I know... and my journal tends to stalk me throughout my house... I don't know if I just pick it up because I want to write in it and then set it down and forget about it until it creeps up on me later on or it it just magically knows where it needs to be when I need to write in it! anyways, I think January is one of the most depressing months of the year.  All year I get so excited for december! Birthdays, Christmas, family time, no absences of my husband for hours on end for the stupid mink, etc., all make December, literally, the happiest time of the year! This year was no exception! we got so much stuff that a lot of it remains unopened and unused! :) but now that the holidays are over I am left with my unfinished housework and literally an empty house! Ray decided that the Monday after christmas we were going to rip down our tree. Depressing, believe me I know.  He said it was because he wanted to do it when he had energy and was actually home to do it. sigh....Ray had to go back to school last week which sucks for me and my tendency toward boredom.  I am in the process of finding things to occupy my time but unfortunately blogging hasn't been high on my list and probably will stay that way for some time.  


It's funny how fast the time flies.  Ray and I have been married for a year and a half and counting, I have two adorable little nephews and one adorable niece (ok not true... I have 3 adorable nephews and 2 adorable nieces! I can't forget about the two angels Gavin and Carissa!) I can't believe how big they are all getting!  Elle and Mikey are 3!! I have pictures of them at me and Ray's wedding and they were so tiny!! and cute Braxton just keeps getting more chunky every time I see him! It's crazy! We had our family pictures taken right after christmas too.  My mom wanted an updated family portrait because the last one we had taken was when Amber was still prego with mikey! There have been several additions to the fam. since then! and.... she wanted to do it before Jesse left for basic training for 7 months!  So here are a couple. I stole them from facebook.




happy birthday Mikey!! He was so cute when he opened all his presents! he would say "oh cool!" and "Awww!" and everything before he even knew what it was! haha he is very polite when it comes to his reaction to receiving presents!

Here is the up comming michelin man!! He is sooo chunky it makes me giggle! and so smiley too! I love this picture because it shows the 20 chunky rolls up his arms! haha i Love it!

and cute elle! She was so cute when we opened presents for Christmas! Grandma gave her princess dresses and she danced and sang for us! it was cute! I heart her! 

anyways, last month I also got to hang out with my best friends from high school! I have missed them!  It is crazy that we have been graduated for almost 5 freakin years! It makes me feel old... and I am only 23!! but yet I guess 23 is kinda old... most people my age are onto their second or third (or fourth....) child and I'm not even at one haha.... That's ok though. I have enjoyed by time of no real responsibilities!  It's been good to me! :)  I just get to enjoy everyone else's kids and then send them right back when I am done with them!  anyways, the first time we went to dinner and then to see Tangled (best movie ever btw...) and then the second time to P.F. Changs and temple square! 

 I think our waiter (and all the other people in the restaurant for that matter) hatted us! we were so loud! we laughed and reminisced all night! right up until 5 minutes before the movie was supposed to start! then we had to speed to the theater to get in on time! oh well... it was still fun!




oh the girlies! I do heart them!  It was nice to hang out with them all again! Hopefully we can all do it again soon! anyways.... that is pretty much all I have to say.  I have already gotten a headache from sitting here staring at the computer screen for WAY too long!! I never thought I would say it but I spend too much time on this thing... 

enjoy!... or not! Your Choice!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been keeping busy! Mikey and Braxton are so big! I love the arm rolls. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arm rolls too! Soooo cute! Rolls are my favorite!

    I keep forgetting your blog is private, so I don't realize you've updated until way after. I love reading your posts though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had so much fun, I wish I could have went! Next time hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...