I can't even believe that it is half way through December already... Where does the time go? anyways, this month has been pretty eventful so far! I turned 23 last week... which is totally weird! It was a nice day though! Ray took the day off which was nice! Instead of a cake I wanted gingerbread cookies! :) So here are just some fun pictures of our day!
Here is our end product... Ray's is the very left and mine are the other 2... mine are supposed to be Ray and Me.. Can't ya tell!? such a striking resemblance right?!!?
Ray also surprised me with these flowers!! They are so pretty!
I think I found a new favorite flower! These big puffy pink flowers are SOOOOO cool! I love them! and apparently they are the flower of the month! I want to grow them in my garden if I ever get one... although I think they wouldn't do well in utah.
Tender! :)
Anyways.... Christmas is this weekend and we are all excited here! Especially Ray! For the past 2 weeks he has come home from work so excited haha it is so cute! Everyday he'll say "Only ___ days until CHRISTMAS!!" or "I am so excited for Christmas!" and things like that! He is like a little kid it makes me laugh but I love him! Today is his last day of work (which is weird because the rest of the world got out yesterday) and I am sure he will come home from school today all hopped up on christmas excitement and everything haha. We decided to spend Christmas Eve with his family instead of mine like we usually do and Christmas day at mine! It will be totally weird and we will see how it goes... We may never switch again haha!
I also decided (this morning at 6 a.m.) that I wanted to make a Christmas card. I asked Ray if he wanted me to make one a couple weeks ago and he flat out told me he didn't want to. To quote him he said, "No one wants to see our card.. We got married not too long ago and everyone is sick of us." Ok, so to be fair those weren't his EXACT words but it was to that effect! I think he just didn't want his picture taken haha So I just pulled one from a few months ago. I think it turned out really cute! :) So Merry Christmas everyone and happy New Year!



Woohoo! :) I was super excited about Christmas too. haha Making cookies instead of cake sounds fun!
ReplyDelete