May 2, 2010

Women's Conference

So this last week was BYU's Women's Conference and I got to go with my aunt Steph and my mommy! :)  
 It was pretty fun! 


And on thursday night they had this service stuff that was my favorite part!! we got to make cute little tutus for little girls in the cancer center at primary childrens and for little girls in homeless shelters! they were so fun to make and so cute!
here is me in the process of making one... oh wait jk.. that is the finished product haha

here is me being a dork....

The lady that was taking pictures took this of us and I am going to LAUGH it it makes it to the website in a couple weeks.... or the program for next year haha .... oh dear..

here is the table for the finished tutus. this is awesome because we were some of the first to make a tutu so I am sure there were like twice this or maybe even triple this amount wen the night was over!!

We next went on to the fairy wands! we only got to tie the big purple ribbon on but they were so cute! and they matched our tutus we made!!  I better be having a baby girl first! so i can make cute tutus and fairy wands for them! (and NO I am not prego right now so this is not an announcement.. just a statement!)

anyways, it was a fun experience and I will probably do it again next year!  you learn so much! Thanks Mom for taking me with you! It was fun!

So, enjoy! or not... your choice!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I've been wanting to make those tutus forever! You have to show me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh for sure!! :) they were so easy! and fun! and they turned out sooo fun! my mom has the written instructions so we will bring it up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...