April 28, 2010

I have finally decided......

I have finally decided that I SUCK at life. No matter what I do I never get it right. I am having the hardest time with life right now haha. No matter what I do someone ALWAYS gets hurt. I can't even find out who I really am and what I want to do with my life without making someone hate me or be really hurt by what I did. Why?!?!?! I mean really!?  Here I am in my little bubble in Sandy, not doing anything, EVER, and like every other week I find out that I have seriously offended someone or really hurt their feelings! I don't  understand.  I should become even more of a hermit than I already am (which is sad because I am a serious hermit.) and never leave my house and never talk to anyone and maybe that would solve the problem. Although I would probably kill myself after a little while of boredom and insane-ness. 

The worst part of it all is that I seriously just sit at my house and try to entertain myself. It sucks that on top of it all I have to walk around on egg shells trying not to hurt everyone's feelings. How on earth do I do that?! Someone PLEASE tell me because I am sick of feeling like I cant go anywhere or say anything without making someone mad at me. I am sorry to all those people that I have offended or whatever. I can honestly say that I didnt mean to. I probably don't even know about it, which has been the case for the last like 3 instances that have broken out. 

on a lighter note... I graduated from nail school!
Ya wanna know the best part about nail school? We all had to be around each other for sooooo... many hours everyday that we all had to be friends because it would be so miserable if we all hated each other! Yeah, I didnt particularly like all of the girls but I sucked it up and it made life so much easier!  It was a good 2 months!
To become a nail technician  you have to take a butt load of tests... 4 to be exact.  2 written and 2 practical.
on the first set of tests (which were given by the school) I as so nervous, I passed of course haha jk i got an 87% on the writte (yeah i sucked it up) and a 100% on the practical!! anyway, when I got home I started taking apart my little kit full of stuff and after being home for like a half hour I noticed these:


haha it's not like these beautiful flowers are small or anything! they were actually really big! and I totally didnt even notice them!  my husband is so sweet! he bought me flowers to wish me luck on my tests! sometime i think he has more faith in me than I ever do!  He is amazing and I am so glad I have him in my life! Here are some more pictures of the flower!
haha this was the best part of the whole thing! The flowers were actually named "Hot Princess"! I got a kick out of that one!

This was the cute note he left with the flowers!

They made our house a little more lively! (dont mind the messy house... pretend its clean ;) )


Here is my little certificate of competion! kinda like a "diploma" only I think the license is more like the diploma... since you cant practice without it.... but oh well here is a bigger picture! its pretty awesome haha jk
and here is my state license! (dont mind my crazy hair... it needs a serious chopping)  It's pretty awesome I know... I can hardly contain myself haha jk... I havent used it yet... I need to find me a job but I am too dang lazy ;)  jk I just need to get out of my hermit mode but when I do I offend someone so I will just sit here in my bubble and pretend like I have a life.

The end....
Enjoy, or not. Your choice.

5 comments:

  1. Mar, two things come to mind. First, a song that says, "You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself." And second, a quote from a General Authority, "He who takes offense where offense is intended is a fool. He who takes offense where offense is not intended is a bigger fool." Or something like that. :) Anyway, you are a sweet girl and I can't see how you could offend anyone.

    Congratulations on finishing nail school! I can't wait for you to do my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that was such a good quote! love it! and thanks for making me feel better! love ya! and i would love to do your nails! I'll try and plan a trip to logan soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mars... We need to talk! Who do you need me and Josh to beat to death? Who would dare make OUR Marlee feel so sad? Do they not understand that Josh is a trained killer? You should tell them.... Seriously though, who could you ever offend? Screw them and their dog.... you have us and don't need anyone else! Just know that we LOVE you and that our phones are always on and ready for a Bitc*ing session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M OFFENDED!! Just offended that I haven't seen you in person for almost a year...and that you were up here a few weekends ago for Kacey's Graduation and didn't see me! *sniff*

    j/k!! I totally love your guts!! You always have made me laugh...and have good memories of you and I making "cardboard runs" and suffering through Jin Man's class. GRR...that guy still bugs me! (saw him at Baby Animal Days and he said "hi" and I wasn't happy to see him to say the least) Anyways, I'm with Katelyn on this one...you're the BESTEST and anybody is VERY lucky to have you as a friend! You ROCK!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph... sorry! I really was planning on visiting you and a bunch of other friends I have up there but when it came down to it there just wasnt enough time! I wish I could come hang out! I can't believe it has been a year! that is so long! sad day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...