Ok... So I started nail school to find something I like doing. However, in the process I have found something besides nails that I am pretty good at and I actually enjoy! Yep! You guessed it! Business Cards!
I dont know everything about it obviously but I don't think I am too bad at it! It all started when we and the girls at school had to have business cards for our "Senior Projects" for nail school graduation haha (yeah they call us the "seniors" although we have only been there for a total of 2 months haha). anyways, it all REALLY started when I took the business cards that I made for my project to school. and here they are!
Here is the front! (Now keep in mind I won't really be using these. I just wanted business cards that matched my whole project which was apple themed!)
and here is the back! arent they super cute!?
anyways... so I showed all the girls in my class and they all loved them! Then my friend Melissa asked if I would help her with her senior project because I have so much scrapbooking stuff (thanks to my mom).
She wanted her business card to mach her project too so this is what I came up with!
and then after all the girls saw Melissa's EVERYONE wanted one haha! It is actually pretty enjoyable for me to make them! I like doing things like that! So, Here are the rest of the ones that I have made.
Here are Maggies!
And Maya's:
And Corina's:
And Christina's:
(I think hers are one of my favorites!)
And then I was having so much fun that I made these ones too!
They weren't made for anyone in mind but I think they are kinda cute! I like the silhouette!
So there it is!! I was thinking if I ever made a business card for myself I would have NO clue what to put on it!! I like doing so many things that I couldnt have a card for everything! I want to get back into Photography and maybe start taking wedding pictures and making money with that. I also now do nails.... and I make some pretty cute wedding veils... and I want to do it all but what would my company's name be!?!? I cant just pick one either... :( anyways... I will keep thinking about that haha and maybe one day I will figure it out! In the mean time, If anyone knows anyone who needs business cards, a wedding veil, or their nails done you will know who to call! :)
Anyways, Enjoy!
or not!
Your choice!
















I so miss you...and your creativity!! I think it should be something like Marlee's Marbles...because you can pick and choose for whatever the occasion is!! j/k I don't know what you should do for the name, but I am impressed with your business cards! I have a website that I can give you the info on where you don't have to pay to get them done, just the s&h!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome Marlee! You make such cute things!
ReplyDeletewhat is the website steph?
ReplyDelete