March 14, 2010

It's about dang time!

So I haven't posted in pretty much forever... but I don't think it matters because I doubt anyone even reads my blog so its all good!  This might be a long post so I guess its good that no one but me even reads this blog!

First off, Me and Ray got our first Christmas tree! :)


Here is the "finished" product... we just put lights and bulbs and candy caneson but oh well haha it is simple and we liked it! But we went out of town one weekend and it kinda died so like 2 weeks after we got it the needles were hard and it no longer smelled good... it just left needles everywhere. So maybe next year we will have a fake one..?

Next, It has been a whole year (plus some now that its march!) since we got engaged :)
And after being married for 9 months I took some pictures of our apartment but I only got the kitchen and dining room.. those were the only ones that were clean enough to document! more to come later maybe!

Then, I started nail school and Color My Nails School of Nail Technology at the beginning of February! It is pretty fun! I am still learning and trying to get the hang of it but it gets me out of the house and I have been making friends! its about dang time! I am sick of being friendless! but here are some of the nails I have done! I have done way more but they have mostly been on my mani hand! her name is Mandi the Mani and we play alot! :) 

Here is me and Nicole when she came to my school! her nails were pretty cute!
Here is me in the process.. we chatted a lot so it took me so long to get them done!
And... drum roll please..... Here is the finished product!
they were pretty cute if I do say so myself! they even have a cute heart on the ring fingers too but you cant really see it in this picture!

Here is a perfect set I did a couple Saturdays ago... I was amazed at myself... THE ROCKED!!

And here is a set of SERIOUSLY UGLY LONG sculptured nails I did. They look good technically but they are grossly long... this lady was kinda weird and wanted super long nails... and the color she picked was totally see through but hey some people like those kinds of things I guess!

anyways.... meet Mandy the Mani! She is my friend and we play every day and we are friends. These were the nails I did on her that looked way good. My instructors are amazed at my talent (sometimes haha)

AND now for the MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER!!!!!!!! 
We finally bought a new car! and we love it! It is a Mazda Speed3 and it is pretty!
its fast and very roomy! we love it!

anyways... so that is what has been going on... in a nut shell anyways! Ray is still teaching and trying to get it all together! He is a great teacher and figure out his teaching style and stuff (at least that is what he tells me!) We are happy and all is going so good! :)

So that is all! The End! 
Enjoy... or not! Your choice!

3 comments:

  1. I Miss your GUTZ girlie!! I'm a reader, so you better post more often!! ;o) And Don't forget that you have Friends (and family) up here in the "Frozen North"!! So don't think you're friendless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh good! I miss the frozen north and all my friendies that live there! I am planing a trip up there sometime after I finish my school at the beginning of April so I will let you know so we can go play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Mar! I was going to stop last Saturday and have you do my nails, but I didn't have anywhere to take my kids. When you come up for a visit, I'll pay you to do them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...