October 25, 2009

Spooktacular October!

Ok so this October hasn't been THAT spooktacular  but I really do love Halloween! We havent been up to much since I last posted besides school, school, and more school.  There is hopefully an end in sight for me but unfortunatly Ray will be in school until he retires ;) HAHA that is what he gets for being a teacher! Anywho... It was Ray's birthday on October 8th and we had his parents up for dinner. We went to some stake house for dinner then went back to our apartment to have "Better than sex" birthday cake haha It was so good! Anyways Happy 26th Birthday babe!! Love ya!

Cheesin it up!!


After he blew out the candles!


ok I look gross but it was the only picture that Ray didnt have a really weird look on his face haha

Also the past month or so I have been really bored and I have embarked on a couple craft sprees! Here are some of the pictures I took of the crafty-shmafty things I did!




Ok this isnt something I have done recently... I actually made it before Ray and I got married!
It is hanging in our room above our engagement pictures! I think it is so cute! :)


My mom actually gave me all the materials for this!  It was a craft they made at girls
camp when my mom was still the president and so she let me have one of the
left overs! it is pretty cute! :)



This was such a long and tedious project! It turned out way cute though!
I decided that our living room was going to be decorated in Americana
stuff and as a sort-of-wedding-gift my mom gave me two of these copper stars
and I covered them in red, white, and blue paper and added blue and red flowers!
They turned out better than I thought they would!

And lastly here are some pictures of my latest project I have been trying out.
I am not very good yet but I am totally learning to crochet haha
i know it's like a granny craft but my stuff has turned out pretty cute!


This was my first project that I did! I watched a youtube video to learn how to do it
but it looks pretty good!

This is the second one i did and it is a little bit bigger than the blue one so
it might actually fit a baby one day haha


These ones are for me! I made headbands with cute flowers so I could put my hair up out of my face!
I actually like wearing them and I get lots of complements on them!
I will hopefully make more so I can wear them with more outfits haha

Anyways that is what we have been up to if anyone was wondering!
as always,
 Enjoy..... or not! your choice!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love what you did with your D-A-V-I-S letters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...