So Ray decided that he wanted to go attend "Two Buck Tuesdays" at Thanksgiving Point! It was a cool day so it was actually a great time to go seeing as how this is our last free Tuesday of the summer (scary!)
We were sitting in the waterfall/amphitheater area and I decided to take some pictures!
Here we are again haha (oh... p.s. I got a hair cut haha It is very short but I like it! :) )
I was trying to get Ray to have a normal face... he doesnt do normal in pictures I decided haha
Here is the waterfall place.. not too bad for a huge man made waterfall!
This was way cool! It's a carousel covered in shrubbery and vines! It was so cute!
I love carousels!!
Here is a close up of the horses!
This is supposed to be the butterfly garden and it is in the shape of a butterfly
but you cant really tell.... you would have to see it from the air...
These were by far the coolest flowers there!
I will give you a dollar if you can tell me what kind of flowers they are!!
ok probably not a dollar but I still wanna know what they are called!
As always... enjoy!! or not! your choice!!


No comments:
Post a Comment