August 12, 2009

We went camping ;)

So this past weekend we got to go camping up on "The Property" (It's called big horn ranch and it's where you can buy shares that allow you to have your own little camping spot! It's really fun!) it was also their annual BBQ for everyone who owns a share and their families. Here are a couple pictures of the weekend! :)

Here is me and Ray at the BBQ waiting for the raffle.

Ray shot in the shotgun competition! :) He's pretty good!

This is my cute new niece Eliana! She was playing
peek-a-boo through the trailer screen door haha
She yelled "peek-a-boo Marlee" all the way from their trailer
while I was up at our awesome tent!m It was so cute!


She was trying to drive the 4-wheeler haha I was messing up her concentration


TADA! This is the balloon butterfly that I stood in line for for
like an hour! The line sucked but it was worth it!
Isn't it cute!!??
Here is my sweet shirt that we bought... yeah I now own
a shirt with an elk on it... (at least I think it's an elk.. haha)
Camping was fun! :)

Today I made this cute card! It doesnt have anything to do with our camping trip but I had to share! it's super cute! and I wanted to show everyone :)


Isnt it cute!?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that card Mars! It is so dang cute! Make some for me and I'll pay you for them! :) Camping looks fun! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys too!! I will for sure make you some cards! What colors would you like them to be :) I need to call you here pretty soon! I havent talked to you guys in a while and i'm starting to have depression issues about it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ask me about colors, you are the professional! I trust your judgment completely! I will have to call you when Kaia is born, so you can come see her... I'm hoping for sooner rather than later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I so miss you!! Lemme know when you are back up visiting Logan!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...