November 25, 2012

Bummer....

So apparently I am all out of storage space on my blog. I have tried everything to increase that storage (short of spending $5 a month for more space. That is ridiculous in my opinion.) So perhaps I will start a new blog or erase all my previous posts and start over. I want to have it printed or something before I delete all of it. I love having a blog (even if I only post 4 times a year.... sorry). So with that I will keep you all up to date on what I decide to do. I did want to post one last photo but that is how much space I really dont have left lol. Hope you are all having a fabulous holiday season and I hope to post pictures of Brielle someday soon!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! There is a limit on our space?!? How is that possible? This is a sad day! Let me know I love seeing all the pictures and stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try making a new gmail account and adding it to the 'author' list in the settings. That's what I had to do and it's been working great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that! :( I have 2 email accounts connected to my blog and both are authors .... it didn't work for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...