Well my sweet little baby turned one today. Where on earth did the last year go?!! I know everyone says this but it really feels like last week that we brought her home! She is such a funny girl and we couldn't love her more! We never have a dull moment around here! Here are some pictures of the last 12 months! I like to look back and see how tiny she was! I miss her cute tiny little face!
Just a few quick "fun facts" about Brielle:
-She started walking last week and she has been having a ball with that one!
-She can also stand up on her own without the help of anything or anyone.
-She feeds herself 95% of the time. (yay for that!)
-She LOVES fruit.
-She has 11 teeth (I know.. holy crap. I get that a lot!)
-Her hair just keeps getting more curly! It would be pretty long if it wasn't so cute and curly!
-She LOVES to explore things with her feet.
-She loves string cheese. She would eat that all day if I let her.
-She is still on the binki. Time to say bye bye to that! (wish me luck)
-She loves to dance.
-She loves daddy's ipod/ipad and mommy's phone
-She can drink out of straws.
-She loves to kick around her inflatable soccer ball.)
-She is the size of a 2 year old... (well not quite but she is in 18-24 month clothes)
-She says "mamama" when she is tired or wants something.
-She is perfecting the dirty look face. She is getting REALLY good at it!
We love you baby girl! Hope you had a happy birthday!
I will post more bday/cake smash awesomeness in the next few days!
Hope ya enjoyed my walk down memory lane!



Happy Birthday to the cute girl!!! I love the pics and fun facts!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe its been a year already!
Love ya!