June 8, 2011

I am such a slacker!!

I can't believe how long it has been since I really blogged last... oh dear... There has been a lot going on! I don't think I really want to talk about it all... we would be here all day haha! Anyway, I have been taking a picture every month of my prego belly (used to be fun... not so much anymore haha) so here was last months....

This was me at 24 weeks... sorry about all the stupid poses... I take my own pictures in my always messy bathroom.

I took these ones the other day and I was noticing that I am really looking pregnant from the front oh man... This is only 28 weeks haha... i have a while to go! 

Here is a side view of 28 weeks... I am getting so fat haha... (don't you love my fake smile... I wasnt too excited to take this picture...)

ANYWAYS, on a happier note, a couple weeks ago we Ray decided he was sick of a huge crib box just hangin out in our extra bedroom.  So here are a couple fun pictures of him assembling our awesome crib! We don't have a mattriss or any bedding for it yet so there isn't a completed picture.... hopefully that will come in the next month or so!



 Next, we went to Best Buy to buy a new camera for or upcoming vacation and ray pulls into this spot and I start freaking out at him because he is parking in a handicap spot.  Then I look at it and start laughing haha! Probably the BEST parking spot ever! (sorry about the skewed windshield wiper... I tried to take it without it but failed.)

 Since I am not going to school or working or anything I have been trying to find things to fill up my time. So I have been figuring out how to make these cute baby headbands! (These are only a select few... I have too much time on my hands so I have a ton!!) The Tan one is my favorite I think! :)

 And, one of the biggest things we have been up to this last month is that we sold our car! :( We sold cute little blackie and bought a used toyota corolla. Or cute mazdaspeed3 was costing too much money so we down graded! It was a HUGE hassle and we had to deal wit a TON of stupid pushy salesmen but in the end it is worth it! We can now buy regular gas instead of the premium stuff! yay!
This is my sad face.  I am still kinda sad when I see mazda3 hatchbacks but I really dont ever drive anywhere so a cheaper car was the way to go!

 Goodbye blackie... you served us well! We will miss you!


Anywho... That is really all that has been going on... OH besides that it is now officially summer time! Ray got done with his school year on June 5th and we partied... ok we just went to a movie but that is as crazy as we get around here... haha but other than that we have just been hangin out! We are excited to go on our vacation this next week! We were originally going to try to go to Hawaii but I had an anxiety attack when I saw how much it really would have costed us.  I am a cheapo so we decided to just go to San Francisco, California instead! We will leave this sunday (June 12... Yay happy 2nd anniversary to us!!!!!!!!!!!) and we will have some good times before the rest of the crazy summer chatches up with us! This will be our happy 2nd anniversary/Babymoon vacation! :)

That is all I really have for now. I will post pictures from our vacation next weekend sometime maybe! 
so... Enjoy.. or not! It's your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...