Last week was general conference and my moms birthday so we got to go hang out in Heber for the weekend and it was fun! I always like being around the fam. :) anyways.. I got bored the week before and wanted to make my mom something for her birthday so this is what I made and I think it is pretty awesome!
I think I will make myself one that is red, white, and blue! it was really fun and kept me entertained while Ray is at school!! :) It made a nice easter/spring decoration at my moms house and I am glad she liked it!
I have also taken a picture of me getting fat... ok jk I really need to stop saying that but up until recently that is how I felt haha but now it is feeling more baby bump than fat!
So here it is! me at 19 weeks! I am excited for it to start getting warmer so I can start wearing my shorts and actually going outside... I am so white!!!
Yesterday we were able to go have our anatomy scan done. It was originally supposed to be on wednesday but there was a misunderstanding and the ultrasound tech. went home before we were able to get the problem fixed. That is ok though, one day didn't kill us and it's not like we don't have months to get ready for the baby! So anyway, we went in yesterday and the baby looks good and healthy so that is good! The tech. tried so hard to find out the gender throughout the whole ultra sound and the baby didn't move enough to get a super good shot of it but the tech is pretty sure it is a girl!
Here is where they got girl from... it is a little faint but you can see the leg across the middle of the image and where there is a lack of anything else haha...
In this one you can see the cute little hand next to the face and belly!
and in this one I just like that it makes the baby look like she has chunky cheeks and a cute round head. That is probably the best part!
Anyways..... That was the exciting news for this month haha I go in next month but there will probably not be any fun news to share... besides that I have to do the stupid glucose test that I have heard horror stories about. So my news will probably be about that haha.
I found the CUTEST crib bedding and I am seriously going to buy it! I found it like a week ago and decided that I would buy it no matter if it was a boy or girl! :)
Isn't it soooo... cute!! I love the owls haha and I even went to Burlington Coat Factory and saw it and it is just as cute in real life. So there ya go! :)
But on another not we FINALLY found someone to take over our lease (suckers) for this awful basement we have been in and we are moving! YAY! I am so sick of this dungeon of an apartment and all the sucky problems that we have had to deal with (including the landlords.. they are weird and we have a hard time understanding them sometimes...). So we just got an apartment across bangerter highway that has 2 bedrooms and is on the top floor so we don't have to hear kids banging extremely loud all night and morning. So that has been keeping us busy all week! And that has been our lives in a nut shell or the past little bit! Sorry it was so long! (maybe I should blog more than once a month and then maybe these things wouldnt feel like a novel!! haha sorry!!!)
Enjoy! or not... Your choice!






You look so cute Mar! I love the bedding set too. Too cute! And you are so cute and crafty. I wish I could make all the cute things you make!
ReplyDelete