Can I just tell you how much I LOVE these commercials! I love it!!! My friend from nail school introduced me to these little gems! and again... I love them! I always hate it when tampon and pad commercials come on the tv... they are all soo awkward!! but these are so hilarious that I actually went out and bought some haha!!
anyways.. enjoy, or not! your choice! I know I sure did!!
July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ha ha Taylor and I absolutely LOVE these commercials! :) they make us laugh everytime it comes on lol
ReplyDeleteI'd never seen the first one before. Soooo funny! And I still laugh everytime I see the HDTV commercial you posted.
ReplyDeleteThese commercials always make me laugh. At first it's like, are you kidding me? Then you realize they are making fun of the regular commercials. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love those commercials. lol. The first one cracks me up every time. Hilarious. Have you seen the trunk monkey commercials. By far my most FAVORITE commercials. haha.
ReplyDelete