So I was cleaning up my SD cards and looking through all the pictures on my computer and I ran into a bunch of fun pictures lol I probably blogged some of these already but I wanted to post them today. Brielle is getting way too big!!! She is almost 11 months old (she'll be one in a month!? WTF?!) This year has gone by so fast! She is so snoopy and curious. She has 10 teeth with another molar coming in here pretty soon. At an appointment we went to a couple weeks ago she was 24 pounds :) She is kinda getting a little skinnier (she is still super chunky but she is a lot more active so she is kinda thinning out.) Anyways here are some fun pictures (They don't go in chronological order or anything)
Trying on uncle Ty's new glasses! She wasn't too much of a fan!
Before her hair got longer she had these cute little "wings" that stuck out from her head. They were so cute!
She is so silly. She picks things up with her feet all the time! it makes me laugh! She is so weird with her feet!
My.favorite. EVER!!! She is so cute in these glasses.
She LOVES daddys ipod... and mommys phone... and grammies ipad... and anything she can get her hands on!
She is getting so tall!
Like, I said she is SNOOPY! she gets into everything! She likes to tear out all of her toys from the boxes we have them in. She will pull out every single toy. Our house is a wreak.
She love my water bottle too. She gets more of it down her shirt than in her mouth but she still likes it.
She pulls some pretty cranky faces! I love it!
Her new favorite thing to do is crawl back and forth on our couches! it makes me laugh because she is speed crawling and giggling at herself haha so fun!
She decided she wanted to help me with the dishes!
She was as big of a fan of this hat as she was the sunglasses haha
Every time anyone has a drink with a straw she will throw a fit until you feed her with your straw. So we have been pushing the straw drinking pretty hard for a while! Well she finally figured it out and we are soooo happy! now we just give her her cup when she sees anyone with a drink!
This one is kinda old but I love that face!! She has such a cute smile!!
Nice hat! (She hated it...)
This is what I get to wake up to in the morning! How can you not love that face!?
HAHA told you. She loves to pick stuff up with her feet!
She loves to chew on Ray's camopak! haha She will scream when you take it away.
They weren't a fan of the double cart... but we thought they were sooo cute!
Marcus hated the glasses... he wouldn't stop crying! poor guy!
She also likes to go swimming! Grammy put up the kiddie pool and she played forever in that thing!
Oh I love the sleeping angel face! She is so calm when she sleeps and I love it! :)
We love her! She is a spoiled rotten, cranky, snoopy, red-headed clown baby and we wouldn't change it for anything! We love you BL!!

















OMG! She's getting so big! What a busy body! :) she seems like a lot of work but tons of fun!!! :) Way to be!!
ReplyDelete