March 29, 2012

Seattle

So over the weekend we were able to go to Seattle!  It was the mink auction and we all decided to go.  It was a pretty fun weekend! I think I am still trying to recover lol Brielle was such a good baby on this trip! I was so surprised how good she was.  Between not getting as many naps and everything while we were there she took it really well! She did pretty good on the plane ride out there and on the way back she slept almost the whole time! It was great!!! The pictures are out of order but I think you'll get the idea.


Brielle's first plane ride! 


All tuckered out from all the fun... or sitting around at the auction house....

I bought these awesome glasses before we left and I love them. She is so stinkin cute!!


This is the space needle.  It was fun. 

This was while we were waiting for our rental car... I have no idea what brielle is doing with her foot. She is so weird sometimes  haha


She was a pretty happy baby though! And for sitting around for hours on end she did better than I did haha

This is my niece Eliana :) Showing off her new hat!


matching hats!


How cute is this new swimming suit!? I love it!



Brielle LOVES the pool!!


She is so stinkin cute!!! I just want to squish those chunky cheeks... and legs... and arms... 





On top of the space needle... it was really bright and cold!






this was at the science museum at the butterfly exhibit! She likes butterflies too! they would fly by and she would get so excited!

They also had a HUGE rubix cube. It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be...

On the last day we went to Pikes market. It was still really early so most of the shops were closed but we did get to see the famous wall of gum... it was pretty sick.


We also got hot chocolate at the Original Starbucks. It was pretty cool!


This was the picture that was taken at the space needle. It's funny...



Right before we left I took this picture in our car.  I love this girl. She is sooo cute! She is all smiles these days too! She is getting too big! She has 2 teeth and is cutting a third and she still gives smiles like this!



I also wanted to add these pictures.  I took these at my house and they turned out sooo cute! I can't believe she is 6 months old... almost 7!! holy crap.. how did that happen!??


Anyways, that is what has been happening with us! 

enjoy.. or not! your choice!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I just want to squeeze her! She's so flippin cute!! You better let me know when you come to Richfield!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...