September 19, 2010

Cute Baby, Utah State Fair, and other such nonsence

I am a slacker.  Since school started all I want to do is come home and sit on the couch and wait for my "power off" mode to kick in.  but to my dismay.... it never does... so I continue to do homework, brainstorm for upcoming assignments, or vent to Ray (poor guy... he doesn't need anymore stress than he already has..).  So that is why I hardly blog anymore.  There are just too many things to do.  

Quite a bit has happened since the last time I blogged and I dont even know where to start! So I guess I will start on the most exciting and work my way from there.  My sister had her baby a couple weeks ago and he is so cute!! Meet cute baby Braxton!!



Isn't he so stinkin cute!! He has so much dark hair too! :) I heart him!  


Too bad they love grandma more than me! haha jk


HAHA oh man..... BEST picture ever! (I especially love the cell phone placement... typical! jk)

Anyways... Me and Ray went to the Utah County Fair again this year! I needed to take some pictures for my color photography class and what better place than at the fair?! It is pretty much a color overload!!!  But here are some of me and Ray!


This is us waiting for the sun to go down. It was so BRIGHT and kinda hot!


and i think this one is my ultimate fav! haha in the 4-H building (or whatever that building is called with all the fish and stuffed animals) there were these awesome things you stick your head through so you can take a picture... I dont really know what it was supposed to be but I still think it is funny!

Here are some of my shots... just for fun!




(this is why we were waiting for the sun to go down!)


This one is my favorite! it is so colorful! and the greatest part is this image is straight out of camera... which means this is really how it looked... I did NOTHING to it!! how great is that!?

anyways, you know the drill!

Enjoy.... or not! Your choice!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...