June 10, 2010

The BEST commercial EVER!!

So one of my pet peeves is... ok well I don't know how to say it but do you know those Blu-Ray commercials that they have on DVDs that try and sell you on how "high definition" it is and how "you can just see the clarity" and they are showing you crazy action sequences from all these awesome movies?! ....  when really you are watching it on your normal tv? yeah I HATE THAT!!!!!! hello... you cant show high definition stuff on normal tvs and say "doesnt it just look better"? we cant see the difference!!! so, I was so happy when Sharp Quattron Technology TV commercial came on one time... I couldnt stop laughing and I am saying IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME someone did something like this haha it really makes me want to go buy one of these TVs haha


best thing ever don't you say haha

anyways...
enjoy.. or not!
your choice!


p.s. sorry that you cant see all of it... :( I dont know how to do video in posts haha but if you want to see the whole thing just click on it and it will take you to youtube!

5 comments:

  1. P.S. I can't believe you've already been married for a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still makes me laugh. haaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaahahaha! I love that!

    I have an old TV too and I've thought that same thing. (Like Po on Kung Fu Panda trying to see into the stadium after he's been locked out: Announcer: "Believe me, citizens, you have not seen anything yet!" Po: "I KNOW!")

    Other times, I use it as validation for sticking with my ancient TV: "Hmmm, looks pretty much the same to me, so I guess I'm ok just sticking with this old TV, eh? CLEARLY, I'm not missing anything!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those commercials crack me up. lol. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...